At Ingenios, our heart is our people. We are constantly searching for passionate, driven people who care about improving health as much as we do. We love to work with people who are passionate, collaborative, great listeners, forward thinking, and who are always striving for excellence.
Our Core Values
Listening and understanding are at the heart of what we do. Healthcare is personal; the key to improving the experience is to connect with individuals and their unique needs.
We trust and understand that we can achieve more when we work together than when we work alone; that open communication can transform a good idea to a great idea. We cheer success and celebrate failure.
Our passion for change, for success, for better healthcare is what keeps us up at night. We love what we do and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
We refuse to accept the status quo and recognize that established rules don’t always translate to the best results. Creative problem solving is what we’re best at.
When it comes to healthcare, good is never enough. We are on a never-ending pursuit of excellence. We don’t just hope for it, we demand it.
Why we love to work here (and why we think you will too!)
We know that you have many options for where to work. We love working at Ingenios for a whole lot of reasons, some of which are:
- A work environment that emphasizes doing what is best for the members we’re serving
- A leadership team that respects work-life balance (both yours and their own)
- A supportive group of co-workers that are never too busy to help each other overcome challenges
- Really fun social events
- Free healthy snacks, food and drinks
Plus, a great benefit package that includes:
- Competitive compensation
- Full health, dental, and vision benefits
- Company-sponsored disability (ST & LT) and life insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Time and financial allowance for clinical continuing education (for applicable positions)
Clinicians are the core of our company, and are integral to everything we do. We are always accepting resumes for full-time or part-time Nurse Practitioners and Registered Nurses who have an interest in primary and preventive care. Our number one priority in hiring is to find someone who fits well with our team, so we welcome applications from recent grads to very seasoned professionals.
Check out our open positions!
For a complete list of our job openings please visit https://jobs.lhcgroup.com.